The feedback that I received from my questionnaire shows that I am mostly going to focus on a male audience aged 14-16. A majority of responses also showed that NME magazine was the most popular among the responses. This suggests that a majority are into indie music. In order to make my magazine popular with the target audience, it is a good idea for me to read NME magazine to see what content they deliver in order to get an idea of what the audience want from a music magazine. The feedback also showed me that the magazine was mostly popular for the articles inside, however responses also said that they would like more articles and more free items with the magazines such as posters and CDs. Therefore, in order to produce a magazine that people will enjoy, I will have to offer more than the current popular magazines.





No comments:
Post a Comment